This week I was totally decided to tackle my abandoned Shambling Undead project (and being ill at home helped because I had a lot of time on my hands).
As I said, the problem was the team was all primed lilac. So, I decided to build a new skeleton (I already ruined one testing colour schemes). I primed him in Wraithbone and went for a rusty purple tone, and yellow clothing and details.
It looks like I unknowingly plagiarized myself. I painted a Cursed City skeleton like a couple of months ago in more or less the same scheme (with metals instead of purple armour) but I completely forgot about him.