Last week I built my first wolf using Sebastian's recipe and early this morning added the greenstuff fur to the gaps. I used this technique and regular GS (from Gale Force Nine) with no milliput added as I usually do.
I mixed too much GS (as always) so I made some molds of really old shields and icons
Meanwhile I made a couple of sketches but I didn't liked the result, so I asked a sculptor who I admire if he would sculpt some nice riders for me. Fingers crossed that he accepts the work, because I'll be the happiest man on earth paying for those sculpts. I'll keep you posted. And while you wait, here's what I discarded this week: